Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2012/06/17 18:53:18 UTC

[fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-upload-1.0.5 based on RC2

Hi folks,

The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/FULCRUM_UPLOAD_1_0_5/

Site:

http://turbine.apache.org/builds/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/1.0.5/RC2/site/

Binaries:

http://turbine.apache.org/builds/turbine/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/1.0.5/RC2/staged/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/1.0.5/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-upload-1.0.5 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 17.06.12 18:53, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
> documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
> has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...

Hi folks,

we have four binding +1 votes for the release candidate (in order of
appearance)

- Thomas Vandahl
- Jürgen Hoffmann
- Siegfried Goeschl
- Scott Eade

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. Thanks to all the voters.

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-upload-1.0.5 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.

Re: VOTE! Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-upload-1.0.5 based on RC2 VOTE!

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <ho...@ellumination.de>.
+1

Release it

Buddy