Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "gdilem@libero.it" <gd...@libero.it> on 2006/02/16 12:33:29 UTC

problem

Hi all I have a problem loading persisted values in <html:options> tag.
I have

where allSerials is a list of Beans with getter and setter methods.
I use a dynaAction form but I cannot load properly the value persisted in the db.
I typed dynaActionFrom.get("seriale") and it is the proper value but the tag does not load it.
Any idea?
Regatds