Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shakti <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/11/28 06:40:50 UTC

Is it required to restart weblogic everytime after compiling ???

Hi,
     I am using Struts & weblogic , My Question is each time i do some changes in my .java files the changes dont' get reflected immediately. Each time after compiling i have to restart weblogic :-( .. which is taking a hell lot of my time .. Can anyone suggest some weblogic setting thru which i dont' have to restart the sever again & again to reflect my changes made on an already deployed application on weblogic .

Thanks & Regards,
Shakti.