Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Susumu Majima <s-...@netcentury.co.jp> on 2006/05/23 10:19:26 UTC

About taglib of myfaces

Hello

I use tomahawk 1.1.2 with JBOSS4.0.4CR2. and jboss-seam1.0.0CR2

I wrote some test program for tomahawk extension tags.
Some test program got errors saying
" The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application".

This error occured when I used myfaces-api.jar and myfaces-impl.jar
delivered with jboss-seam-1.0.0CR2.

I tried to change these files to myfaces-api-1.1.3.jar and
myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar.
So error was changed but sumilar. "The absolute uri:
http://java.sun.com/jsf/html cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar
files deployed with this application"

I was confused because I don't know where taglib tld file is when I write
like below.
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>