Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2013/01/11 19:01:52 UTC

Mesos - Shepherd's report

No report filed.  No mentor interaction to get report out.

With that said, the project seems pretty active.  I'm wondering why they haven't graduated yet.  With that said, the project needs more than one mentor, IMHO.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Mesos - Shepherd's report

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Great!  The incubator status page needs to be updated:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mesos.html

Regards,
Alan

Re: Mesos - Shepherd's report