Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/31 14:58:55 UTC

update site location

I need to tell the eclipse team the official location of our eclipse
update site, for both being able to dynamically install the tools as
well as the server.  Currently I planning to give them...

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updatesite/

Is this fine, or is there a better place? (This will hard coded on their
end so it can't change)

Sachin

Re: update site location

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
It will be the primary means of installing the "eclipse plugin" and
geronimo directly from eclipse

Re: update site location

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Based on the last screenshot on this link it looks as if it does,
however I'm not sure how exactly its configured.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/updatesfor3.1.1.html

Re: update site location

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: update site location

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: update site location

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

geirm@apache.org

Re: update site location

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Exactly.  We've already made the mistake of not having G on mirrors for
> a while (all fixed now, though) and I'm optimistic that what you are
> doing is going to be really popular and well used.
>
> I think we should pose this question to infrastructure just so the are
> aware of what we're doing and can suggest something else if needed.  How
> big is it?

6 megs

Re: update site location

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.