Posted to users@camel.apache.org by s2010in <sa...@mphasis.com> on 2011/01/19 18:32:42 UTC

Camel 2.4.0 DataField trim is not honored

Using DataField and providing a trim=true is not honored and while retrieving
the value of field the exact positional data read is displayed

@DataField(pos = 1, length=10, trim=true)
private String userID;

I was expecting by setting trim=true should, read positional record and set
the trimmed value in bean

Re: Camel 2.4.0 DataField trim is not honored

Posted by s2010in <sa...@mphasis.com>.
Tried version 2.5.0, still the fields are not trimmed as you would expect it
to be

Re: Camel 2.4.0 DataField trim is not honored

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you try with latest source code as we have improved/fixed bindy in
both 2.5 and 2.6.
http://camel.apache.org/download

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM, s2010in <sa...@mphasis.com> wrote:

> Using DataField and providing a trim=true is not honored and while retrieving
> the value of field the exact positional data read is displayed
>
> @DataField(pos = 1, length=10, trim=true)
> private String userID;
>
> I was expecting by setting trim=true should, read positional record and set
> the trimmed value in bean

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com