Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 15:56:29 UTC

Remove CharArrayBuffer?

If MIME4J-118 gets accepted then CharArrayBuffer is no longer used
anywhere in Mime4j. I would like to remove it.

And I would also like to remove ByteArrayBuffer.append(char[]) because
of the unclear way it deals with character encodings..

Objections?

Markus

Re: Remove CharArrayBuffer?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Markus Wiederkehr wrote:
>>
>> If MIME4J-118 gets accepted then CharArrayBuffer is no longer used
>> anywhere in Mime4j. I would like to remove it.
>>
>> And I would also like to remove ByteArrayBuffer.append(char[]) because
>> of the unclear way it deals with character encodings..
>>
>> Objections?
>>
>> Markus
>
> +1

+1

- robert

Re: Remove CharArrayBuffer?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Markus Wiederkehr wrote:
> If MIME4J-118 gets accepted then CharArrayBuffer is no longer used
> anywhere in Mime4j. I would like to remove it.
>
> And I would also like to remove ByteArrayBuffer.append(char[]) because
> of the unclear way it deals with character encodings..
>
> Objections?
>
> Markus

+1

Oleg