Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 21:37:40 UTC

w3c File API: Directories and System update today

http://www.w3.org/TR/file-system-api/

"*Work on this document has been discontinued and it should not be
referenced or used as a basis for implementation."*

Re: w3c File API: Directories and System update today

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Like this plan. Thanks for staying on top of that moving target Ian.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by venkata kiran surapaneni <sv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for clarifying.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Based on this page:

Posted by venkata kiran surapaneni <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

         May be this may have been discussed earlier. But what would be
future course of action here. The w3c spec that is relied on till now is
discontinued. And till now I believe efforts are made to make the cordova
implementation align with that spec. So what would be guiding the
implementation/bug fixes now ?