Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sergey A Volkov <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/16 01:51:20 UTC

Nutch project and my Ph.D. thesis.

Hi!

I am postgraduate student in Saint Petersburg State University. I was
working with Nutch for about 3 years, have written my graduate work
based on it, and now I don't know what to do in my Ph.D work. (Nobody in
my department (System Programming) deals with web crawling)

I hope someone knows problems in web crawling, whose solutions can help
Nutch project and me in my future Ph.D. thesis. Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Sergey.

Re: Nutch project and my Ph.D. thesis.

Posted by Sergey A Volkov <se...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your reply!

Looks like at first I should read this book.
I'll came back with my thought after this=)

Sergey.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi Sergey,

--