Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edbay <ed...@prudential.com> on 2008/08/04 21:20:00 UTC

Re: Palette header

This code does not override the list headers. I'm using 1.3.4 - what am I
doing wrong?

public class MyPalette extends Palette
{
	public MyPalette(String wicketId, Model toEntriesModel, Model
fromEntriesModel, ChoiceRenderer choiceRenderer, int maxRows, boolean
allowOrder)
	{
		super(wicketId, toEntriesModel, fromEntriesModel, choiceRenderer, maxRows,
allowOrder);
		this.newAvailableHeader("Available for Assigning");
		this.newSelectedHeader("Assigned to User");
	}
}

Thanks.

Re: Palette header

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
those are factory methods, not meant to be called by you. if you want
to customize the behavior you should instead override those methods...

-igor