Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@apache.org> on 2022/01/04 13:56:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] 1.1.0 Release

Hi All,

I think it is long overdue that we make a new release.
We currently have 204 resolved tickets in this release and I think
everything is starting to look very good.
Are there any blocking things that need to be resolved before making this
release?
One of the final things I can think of is solving the Flink issues that
were addressed on our mailing list, the rest can be pushed to 1.2.0 I think.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Hans

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.1.0 Release

Posted by "Sergio Ramazzina (SERASOFT)" <se...@serasoft.it>.
Hi All,

I think it will be nice if I can close issues HOP-3525, HOP-3579,
HOP-3580, HOP-3581. They are not blocking but impact some basic and used
functionalities and IMO because this way they need to be closed for a
cleaner build. They are almost are trivial so by mid of next week they
can be fixed.

Yesterday I pushed some changes to the plugin-samples project and I
think that now we have a first good example to start looking at for our
users.

No other things to say from my side.

Cheers

Sergio

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID>.
From my end I'll have the Apache Beam integration issues for Apache Flink
(version 1.13), Dataflow and Spark (version 3) wrapped up this week as well.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Neo4j Chief Solutions Architect