Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/21 06:22:52 UTC

Re: Users - Breakpoints in Code Dealing with Transactions

Hi,

I am getting the same error

"The Following Errors Occurred:

    * Did not complete the order, the following occurred:ERROR : Could not
create order (write error :SQL Exception occurred on commit (Cannot commit a
transactional connection: See JDBC 2.0 Optional Package Specification
section 7.1 (p25)))."

And i am to using postgres 8.1. I guess this has to something with the
recent code change, because the code from 14 April SVN was working just
fine.

Any ideas how to get over this.

Rohit