Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/09/21 09:19:28 UTC

[VOTE] jSPF-0.9b3

Hi guys,

i want to start a vote for jSPF-0.9b3. You can grab the builds from:

http://people.apache.org/~norman/jspf/downloads/

Here a small list of things we changed:
-Convert our junit test files to yaml format to be conform to the next
official testsuite.
-We now pass all official RFC tests provided by openspf.org. So we fix
some bugs ;-)
-Add more javadocs
- Fix a bug which cause invalid handling if ptr mechanism was choose and
no ptr record was found

bye
Norman

Re: [VOTE] jSPF-0.9b3