Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dmitry Kashin <kd...@exch.inec.kharkov.com> on 2003/04/10 14:46:47 UTC

Re[2]: Tiles i18n bug

Hello

It seems that messages ok, but trouble rendering. If we use Cp1251
in content type and messages in this character set in bundle(its bad
idea) messages displaying correct, but if bundle in unicode and
character set UTF-8 we have '????'.
TIA

Re[4]: Tiles i18n bug

Posted by Dmitry Kashin <kd...@exch.inec.kharkov.com>.
Hello Community

Solution:
In whole Tiles distribution there are no encounters of contentType directive but in
every page we have the next <%@ page language="java" %>.
After changing it to <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"%>
problem gone.

(In definition pages this header was present from the beginning that's
why they working standalone)

It is better to include <%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"%>
in Tiles distribution to avoid such problems in future.

Thanks for the help.

Re[3]: Tiles i18n bug

Posted by Dmitry Kashin <kd...@exch.inec.kharkov.com>.
Hello