Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@apache.org> on 2015/03/21 16:50:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid JMS 0.1.0 released

The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache Qpid JMS 0.1.0.

This is the first release of our new AMQP 1.0 JMS client, based around
the Qpid Proton protocol engine and implementing the AMQP JMS Mapping
as it evolves at OASIS.

The release is available now from our website:

    http://qpid.apache.org/download.html

Thanks to all involved.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid JMS 0.1.0 released

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Good job Robbie and Tim!
Congrats.

Rajith