Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> on 2005/07/08 12:24:36 UTC

Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project jakarta-poi-3 (in module jakarta-poi-3) failed

There should be an xml file in the gump cvs that defines the project.
Nick, you should have access, by default.

I think we should delete the jakarta-poi project (it points to a branch
that has been discontinued) . The jakarta-poi-3 project is the only
significant one at the moment.

Regards
-
Avik

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
actually, we should move jakarta-poi-3 to jakarta-poi ..

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.