Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amin Lalji <am...@intelysis.com> on 2004/04/19 23:16:03 UTC

Indexed Properties DynaValidatorForm

I am trying to use a DynaValidatorForm with Indexed Properties...
I have setup validation using the Validator Framework...

Validation is working, however when it comes time to display failed
validation (from ActionErrors), I can not seem to output an individual error
message for each indexed property... instead validation errors for a single
member of the indexed properties are displayed for all of the members ...

Is there any way to display the error solely for the Indexed Property in
question?

Thanks,

Amin