Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Segieth <fr...@segieth.com> on 2003/08/03 22:21:42 UTC

install on tomcat 3.? and mysql

hi,

i have a problem installing jetspeed on a tomcat 3.? and mysql
i get an
Horrible Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jetspeed/om/security/turbine/BaseTurbineUserPeer at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineUserManagement.getUser(TurbineUserManagement.java:161)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedUserManagement.getUser(JetspeedUserManagement.java:98)
at
i have the jdbc driver installed a test.jsp besides the index.jsp of
jetspeed works fine with it
i have the Torque.properties edited like this

database.default=default

torque.database.default.adapter=mysql
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/*******
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = *******
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password = *******

and i have my db tables created and populated with the given scripts.

where did i fail?

tia frank

does anybody use jetspeed with mysql?

Posted by Frank Segieth <fr...@segieth.com>.