Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee> on 2014/12/02 11:16:00 UTC

Converting VM guests

Hello all,

            Can anyone suggest tool to convert KVM and XenServer VM guest images into VMDK in order to import them later into Cloudstack?  We are going to build VmWare Zone and guests must migrate there.
            Thank you for tips,

Vadim Kimlaychuk

Re: Converting VM guests

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Vadim, if I'm not mistaken, you can convert the volume to any format - but
any other "inside the volume" work - will 99.9% have to be done by you
manually...
I hope to be wrong though...

--

Andrija Panić