Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/23 21:10:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Heron to enter Apache Incubator

Dear Incubator members,

This vote has passed with the following result:

24 [+1] votes (8 binding, 16 non-binding)

Binding Votes:
================

Julien Le Dem
Raphael Bircher
Jake Farrell
Jacques Nadeau
Julian Hyde
Chris Douglas
John Ament
P. Taylor Goetz

Non-binding Votes:
================

Debo Dutta
William Markito Oliveira
Roy Lenferink
Sijie Guo
Sanjeev Kulkarni
Chris Aniszczyk
Supun Kamburugamuva
Jia Zhai
Karthi Ramasamy
Ashvin A
Ashish
Nabarun Nag
Pierre Smits
Byung-Gon Chun
Bill Graham
Van Gosling

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/767b502a7cb698cc509c5f79835db6
1effc89cb80baec46a52359554@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

I will start the process for getting the SGA submitted.

thanks,
Bill

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Heron to enter Apache Incubator

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Bill,

If I am correct, the first thing to get done is having the incubating
project established. A vote is a pre-cursor to that.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 5:10 PM Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Incubator members,
>
> This vote has passed with the following result:
>
> 24 [+1] votes (8 binding, 16 non-binding)
>
> Binding Votes:
> ================
>
> Julien Le Dem
> Raphael Bircher
> Jake Farrell
> Jacques Nadeau
> Julian Hyde
> Chris Douglas
> John Ament
> P. Taylor Goetz
>
> Non-binding Votes:
> ================
>
> Debo Dutta
> William Markito Oliveira
> Roy Lenferink
> Sijie Guo
> Sanjeev Kulkarni
> Chris Aniszczyk
> Supun Kamburugamuva
> Jia Zhai
> Karthi Ramasamy
> Ashvin A
> Ashish
> Nabarun Nag
> Pierre Smits
> Byung-Gon Chun
> Bill Graham
> Van Gosling
>
> Vote thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/767b502a7cb698cc509c5f79835db6
> 1effc89cb80baec46a52359554@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
>
> I will start the process for getting the SGA submitted.

Sounds good.  I'll be curious to see how the SGA notes the existing code
from other projects (which should be excluded).  Its a general curiosity of
mine.

Meanwhile, your mentors will want to get your mailing lists setup so people
can start migrating there.  I see no reason for you to request repositories
outside of a website before then.