Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/06 10:18:25 UTC

ZEPPELIN-157: Adding Map Visualization for Zeppelin #152

Hi

Could someone help me to understand what is the problem with this PR?
It has been open for quite some time and I have some interest in seing
going through so I am ready to help.

Cheers
Guillaume

Re: ZEPPELIN-157: Adding Map Visualization for Zeppelin #152

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi tog,

There was another discussion not long time ago:
Overall the PR needs to be rebased, and also remove the data validation
from it.
Madhuka answered on the mailing list not long ago, however if its not done
this month, I think someone should make that PR again.