Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Simon Müller <si...@bechtle.com> on 2021/04/16 16:09:03 UTC

RE: saml-group-attribute

This has helped me a lot, finally I can get my users mapped to groups. I just
used Group instead of Role but the important part is to fill
"saml-group-attribute" with the full url. Thanks alot!

Btw, is there any table which claims my IdP would have to provide in order
to fill the fields for my user's email address, organization, full name and
so forth?

Re: saml-group-attribute

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 12:09 PM Simon Müller <si...@bechtle.com>
wrote:

> This has helped me a lot, finally I can get my users mapped to groups. I
> just
> used Group instead of Role but the important part is to fill
> "saml-group-attribute" with the full url. Thanks alot!
>
> Btw, is there any table which claims my IdP would have to provide in order
> to fill the fields for my user's email address, organization, full name and
> so forth?

Not at present, no - it does not support passing through that information.

-NIck