Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas Hernandez <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 01:02:47 UTC

Very Very Very slow maven client for connexion

Hi dear mvn users,

I have experienced a problem and I do not find any hints about it.

I would like to use maven on ubuntu linux. My account directory is a
nfs mounted partition. I am also behind a proxy.

Actually it works with the settings.xml correctly configured but...
... the mvn client takes much time before starting to send packets to
the proxy...
At least 6 or 7 minutes without doing anything... And I don t know why.

Anyone has already experienced the same problem ? Any idea to solve it ?

Thanks in advance

/Nicolas

Re: Very Very Very slow maven client for connexion

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> At least 6 or 7 minutes without doing anything... And I don t know why.
>
> Anyone has already experienced the same problem ? Any idea to solve it ?

Have you tried to run Maven in debug mode (add -X parameter to mvn
execution eg "mvn -X package")? If so, what is it doing in those 6-7
minutes?

Wayne