Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by "Fernandez De La Fuente, Javier" <ja...@t-systems.es> on 2007/06/22 11:52:35 UTC

looking for integration maven-subversion

Hi, i'm writting you because i don't undestand very well yet Maven. I
want do a simply task:  deploy a maven project on SVN repository via
http .

If I put an http:// URL into <repository>  tags  I have an 409 error
deploiyng. If  i use  file://  ,the project will be copy to the
repositori...but, is not visible  on svn checkout or looking into
repositori in the brower.

Actually i have the repository on    C:/svn/prova/repo

This is the POM file in the project:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>eso1</groupId>

  <artifactId>eso1</artifactId>

  <version>0.0.1</version>

  <scm>

<connection>scm:svn:http://localhost:80/svn/prova/repo</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn://localhost:80/svn/prova</developerConnecti
on>

        <url>http://localhost/svn/prova/repo</url>

    </scm>

  <distributionManagement>

        <repository>

            <id>prova-repository</id>

            <name>MyFirstRepository</name>

           <url>file:///C:/svn/prova/repo</url>

        </repository>

  </distributionManagement>

    <dependencies>

  <dependency>

    <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>

    <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-svn</artifactId>

    <version>1.0-alpha-4</version>

</dependency>

    <dependency>

      <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>

      <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>

      <version>2.4</version>

      <scope>test</scope>

    </dependency>

    <dependency>

      <groupId>junit</groupId>

      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>

      <version>4.0</version>

    </dependency>

   </dependencies>

</project>

Have you got any idea to help me?

Thanks a lot for the time did you spent reading this letter

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorised
copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.

Re: looking for integration maven-subversion

Posted by javijava <we...@gmail.com>.
thaks to reply me,i ttried now to use spc protocol like this:

<distributionManagement>

        <repository>
            <id>id</id>
            <name>name</name>
           <url>scp://ip_host</url>
        </repository>
</distributionManagement>

Then , the files where deployed in the root directory on the trunk
repository is placed,but  repositories are saved in sub-directories only
visibles to svnbrowser.(svnbrowser don't see the files deployed by maven &
maven can't checkout this files too )
What is the way to deploy it??

Thanks

Re: looking for integration maven-subversion

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
You can find here the different protocols allowed http://maven.apache.org/wagon/

http:// doesn't allow deploying
file:// will put it in your local file system, if you want it in the
subversion repo later you'd have to commit
scm:svn: is probably what you want, although is not well tested yet,
see http://maven.apache.org/wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-scm/usage.html
dav:// may also work, considering that subversion is webdav enabled too

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.