Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/10 12:31:19 UTC

4.14.4 docker image is missing?

Hi all,

Latest release 4.14.4 docker image is not available on DockerHub
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/bookkeeper/tags

Also the Github release is missing
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/releases

Could someone with write permissions recover them?

Nicolò Boschi

Re: 4.14.4 docker image is missing?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Docker image is now available