Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/21 15:28:07 UTC

Serf is outdate

Hi at all

Apache Serf is outdate in the library. Moast probabily use the serf on
the machine. Bit we should update it on the ext_source list too.

Regards, Raphael

Re: Serf is outdate

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Apache Serf is outdate in the library. Moast probabily use the serf on
> the machine. Bit we should update it on the ext_source list too.

This has been already discussed but there is the problem of yet another
build system (the newer versions of Serf use Scons). There is a patch
for it in Bugzilla that we have already discussed in this mailing list
too; you should be able to find it if you search for "Scons" in the list
archives, otherwise tell me and I can check.

Regards,
   Andrea.