Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Justin Wyllie <ju...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2010/05/26 12:39:33 UTC

Stop Shindig minimising Javascript

Hi

When Shindig builds the code which it inserts into the gadget or the container it minifies the javascript and removes comments.

Is it possible to stop it minifying the code?

This would make it much easier to debug it in Chrome developer tools or Firebug

Thanks

Justin

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/

RE: Stop Shindig minimising Javascript

Posted by Justin Wyllie <ju...@hotmail.co.uk>.
Yep. The PHP version.
I found 'compress_javascript' in the config - which is consulted by a method in GadgetFeatureRegistry.php.
Setting it to false worked.
Thanks
Justin

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.