Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Lemke <le...@jam-software.com> on 2010/04/12 09:30:18 UTC

Enable autolearn for certain shortcircuits

Hi,

I'd like to enable bayes auto learn for a specific shortcircuit rule. This
is what I've got:

shortcircuit BAYES_00 on
score BAYES_00 -50
tflags BAYES_00 learn

It's declared in site wide local.cf. A test showed that SA does consider
changes to the score but ignors removing the "noautolearn" flag. I added the
"learn" tflag instead, same result:

	*      [score: 0.0000]
	*  -50 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
	*  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message

Any hints?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Re: Enable autolearn for certain shortcircuits

Posted by Daniel Lemke <le...@jam-software.com>.

RW-15 wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
> Daniel Lemke <le...@jam-software.com> wrote:
>

>> RW-15 wrote:
>> >

>> > The default is learn, not noautolearn - either prevents autoleaning.
>> >

>> Hmm, so it's not possible to use a tflag for telling bayes to learn
>> the message? What else can I do?
>
> I'm not familiar with how scores work under short-circuiting, but I
> would imagine that auto-learning would work if you simply define
> neither flag, i.e.
>
> tflags BAYES_00 nice

Already tried that, no effect on autolearn ("autolearn=disabled").

Re: Enable autolearn for certain shortcircuits

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Lemke <le...@jam-software.com>.

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:30:18 -0700 (PDT)