Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vi...@accenture.com on 2015/01/31 17:05:27 UTC

Differences between struts 2.0.14 and 2.3.16.3

Hi,

I have application running on struts 2.0.14.

Due to the following security issues
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/S2-020
                https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/S2-021

we are planning to upgrade struts version to 2.3.16.3

I m assessing the impact of upgrading to the 2.3.16.3 version. I would like to know, on what APIs have been removed or changed in this version.

Kindly help to advice on the API changes in the version 2.3.16.3

Thanks & Regds.,
Viswanathan S

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: Differences between struts 2.0.14 and 2.3.16.3

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Stay by reading the release notes.

Waiting that long to upgrade has repercussions.

Posted by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org>.
Looks like you have some work ahead of you:
http://struts.apache.org/docs/migration-guide.html

It is highly recommended to upgrade ASAP. 2.3.20 is recommended over
2.3.16.3

- René

--
René Gielen