Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/04/15 12:35:27 UTC

Publishing builds

Hey folks,

I have created a ticket to request access to nexus for Tuweni here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18220 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18220>

I would like to find a way to publish snapshots after every commit on master, similar to what we did with Cava. I am researching it now.

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: Publishing builds

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
OK I have made it work - see the latest commits to master.

The build now pushes successfully snapshots to repository.apache.org <http://repository.apache.org/>.

I will change README to point there.

Re: Publishing builds

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.