Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erik Drolshammer <dr...@idi.ntnu.no> on 2007/04/17 12:05:51 UTC

xdoclet-maven-plugin and java 1.5

Yuri Schimke wrote:

> But I managed to solve it by re-deploying the maven plugins to our internal
> repository with patched poms and different version names.  We need to do
> this anyway to use the xjavadoc supporting Java 1.5

Do you have a reference to a repo which contains this (unofficial)
xjavadoc which supports java 1.5?

(We are using a snapshot-version we have as jar, but we haven't been
able to track were it originally came from. :P)

--
Erik Drolshammer

Re: xdoclet-maven-plugin and java 1.5

Posted by Erik Drolshammer <dr...@idi.ntnu.no>.
Yuri Schimke wrote:
> We are using a non released jar also.

I remember where we downloaded the jar though;
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet/

> Sorry.  the xdoclet stuff seems effectively dead.

Yes, it does. Java annotations should be preferred I guess.

--
Regards

Posted by Yuri Schimke <yu...@gmail.com>.