Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2006/08/02 17:48:00 UTC

RE: [classlib] resolution of rmi/math/crypto duplication?

Daniel,

Thank you very much for your work!

Here are my "fixit"s to the doc:

# Intel RMI

This package complies with J2SE 1.4.2 specification. Interoperability
with RI has been taken into care (through an intensive and exhaustive
wire protocol analysis); package has proved to be interoperable with RI.
Most deprecated functionality is supported, as well as 5.0 features (as
far as it was possible using 1.4.2 language). Activation Daemon and RMI
Compiler are also present.

# Intel test suite

The tests include a basic set of functional JUnit test cases to prove
the core functionality of the package. The tests verify
marshalling/unmarshalling of various types, registry operations, HTTP
and CGI connectivity, basic functionality of the activation system.

Vasily Zakharov
Intel Middleware Products Division

Posted by Daniel Gandara <da...@neosur.com>.
Vasily,

    Thanks for your feedback, I'm sending the updated doc.
I believe we should open a new thread to discuss how we can help improve the
rmi package; I'll wait for your comments on that.

Thanks

Daniel