Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Muhammad Rezaul Karim <re...@yahoo.com> on 2017/05/15 09:41:02 UTC

How to stop Zeppelin on Windows?

Hi All,
I understand that I can start the Zeppelin server on Windows using the following command:bin\zeppelin.cmd

How could I stop it afterwords? It#s pity that there's no such instruction: Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 Documentation: Quick Start

|   |
Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 Documentation: Quick Start
 By The Apache Software Foundation This page will help you get started and will guide you through installing Apache Zeppelin and running it in the ...  |   |

Re: How to stop Zeppelin on Windows?

Posted by Raffaele S <r....@gmail.com>.
On Windows you can just kill the process from task manager or command line:

-    taskkill /IM _processname_

Raffaele