Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2020/07/17 05:41:50 UTC

Branch 0.9 created

Hi all,

We have created branch-0.9. It has been a while since we have released and
there have been a lot of changes that have gone in. Release planning takes
a while specifically since we still have some issues from the last release
that we need to sort out. The IPMC had some issues with the build and the
released artefacts. All of these issues have been logged as jiras and most
have been fixed, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-112 for
the last ones left.

The second thing we need to finalise before we can release is the website.
A new layout and build process was created but it has not been finished.
There are a number of things that we still need to do, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-212

We'll start work on a number of these things soon, but any help is
appreciated.

I completely forgot to update everyone that we started the 0.9 process.
Sorry for that.
Wilfred