Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Raman <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/28 14:32:17 UTC

Deploying Karaf in Tomcat

Hi,
       Deploying Karaf in Tomcat is the right usecase? anybody has done? we want to try because thought of using openshift for load balancing.

I appreciate any suggestions if you have for me?

Regards
Raman

Deploying Karaf in openshift

Posted by Raman <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you, that is one option.

Did anyone try deploying Karaf into openshift? I see some people tried out but didn't seem successful.

Regards
Raman

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Raman,