Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by ja...@apps4u.com.au on 2014/11/07 12:14:04 UTC

application total count

Hi , Im trying to get the total count of application across all organisations .  Im trying to get a Integer number that I assign to each app but Its got to be the application total count + 1 for each new application that is created ,  Ive found this APPLICATION_AGGREGATE_COUNTERS  in the ApplicationCF enum so Im hoping thats what I'm after. Its has to be the total count that I need not just using a incrementing number . as Im trying to use this for two reason otherwise I'll just use a int to all new applications.

 Thanks for any advice.