Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by albartell <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/31 08:07:31 UTC

RE: x:inputCalendar popup location

I had a similar need and modified the js code to remedy. In my scenario the
calendar was popping up off the screen (too far to the right) and I just
wanted to relocate it to be right under the input field.

Open popcalendar.js and add this global variable:

var jscalendarRelativeX = -150 // ALB 2005-07-05 changed so popup can be
right below field instead of off to right

Then here is where I made use of that new variable (note it is at source
code line number 623 or so):
jscalendarCrossobj.left = jscalendarFixedX==-1 ? ctl.offsetLeft +
jscalendarRelativeX + leftpos + "px": jscalendarFixedX

Note that this is a custom modification that I didn't take the time to put
into the JSF UI component (sorry), mostly because I haven't ventured into
that world yet :-)

HTH,
Aaron Bartell

  _____