Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lleclerc <ll...@aim-rg.com> on 2012/12/21 04:26:03 UTC

Re: camel-guice

I tried the patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12561884/camel_guice_3.0.diff

A pom.xml had problems, I simply removed the lines and build it and tried
the camel-guice in an OSGI container. I could not get it to be active,
needing com.google.common.collect and com.google.inject.internal. Guice-core
3.0 doesn't export those 2. I might be missing something, I will give it a
try and look at it tomorrow.

Thanks for working on this issue Josep!

Re: camel-guice

Posted by lleclerc <ll...@aim-rg.com>.
I removed reference to com.google.inject.internal here :
http://speedy.sh/NqCJ3/Removed-reference-to-com-google-inject-internal.patch
, this patch include Josep code. I removed some functionality while doing
so, that might lead to strange behavior. But the current tests in
camel-guice are running without problems.

I commented most of the code in
public static Class<? extends Annotation> getScopeAnnotation(Binding<?>
binding)
from org.apache.camel.guice.inject.Injectors.

And removed the use of Errors from :
org.apache.camel.guice.support.internal.CloseErrorsImpl
and org.apache.camel.guice.support.CloseFailedException