Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 13:41:56 UTC

[RELEASE]: new snapshot based on trunk rev. 1566588

Hi,

I have moved the snapshot tag to trunk rev. 1566588 and started a new
snapshot build. It will become available later this week (depending on
the poor upload speed).

I have merged some translation updates from Pootle into trunk and this
snapshot: Thai, German, Lithuanian, Dutch, Spanish, Serbian, Turkish and
Kazakh.

Kazakh is for testing mainly and is not 100% UI complete. The build bots
will contain this update but not the snapshot builds. They will contain
the languages for the release only.

Portuguese is not updated because of technical problems on Pootle. I
hope this can be fixed soon.

Some of you requested an extended date for translations and because of
the fact that I will be on vacation next week, I will merge the last
updates on Feb. 24th. That means updates can be made on Pootle until
Feb. 23th. But I will update only languages where an update is
explicitly requested in the related issue.

The AOO 4.1 beta will be based on this last translation update and is
now proposed for Feb. 28th.

Juergen

PS follow up discussion please on the dev list only

Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot based on trunk rev. 1566588

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 2/10/14 2:59 PM, Vladislav Stevanovic wrote:
> I made some minor changes in Serbian translation. Do I need to make
> official request on bugsilla, or you will use current translation on pootle
> service(whole Serbian translation is on pootle)?

In general I would recommend to create one issue for each language to
track potential updates. In the future the situation becomes much easier
when we have continuous integration or at least a more automated
integration process. But for now it simply easier to track it with
related issues.

Please submit one for 4.1.

Juergen

Posted by Vladislav Stevanovic <st...@gmail.com>.