Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> on 2020/06/03 15:40:26 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] [Suspected SPAM] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers for DMZ and Internal Setup

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 11:34 AM MARTINEZ, ARIEL <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu>
wrote:

> In case someone else has this issue, using the mysql Connector/J 5.1.49
> worked. It does not work with the latest GA release and mariadb 5.5.65.

This is slated to be fixed in 1.2.0:

-Nick

RE: [EXTERNAL] [Suspected SPAM] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers for DMZ and Internal Setup

Posted by "MARTINEZ, ARIEL" <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu>.
That was spot on. Thanks so much.

Le 20-06-03 à 13 h 52, MARTINEZ, ARIEL a écrit :
I got to Chapter 7 for the LDAP configuration after configuring the DB authentication and am having issues logging in with Active Directory accounts. I looked at the logs and the LDAP binding is working properly because it finds the user. But when I try to log in, nothing happens.  I will not be extending the schema on our LDAP server, so is it a requirement that a matching
user in the Guacamole database be created for LDAP to work?

I noticed this happening when I had debugging enabled.
The LDAP plugin seems to generate so much debugging data that it significantly slows down the client.

Solution was to disable debugging, and LDAP logins started to work.

-- Jerome

Re: [EXTERNAL] [Suspected SPAM] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers for DMZ and Internal Setup

Posted by "MARTINEZ, ARIEL" <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu>.