Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Christoph Zimmermann <mo...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/04 10:47:17 UTC

Participants video

Hi there,

I suppose this is a total newbie question but I wasn't able to find anything when using a search
engine or checking the sparse documentation of the project.

Whenever I join a public conference room, I can only see myself in the little video windows, the
other participant's windows just show a silhouette with a question mark although video and audio
for these other participants is enabled. The same goes for the other participants - they cannot
see me. The same goes for the audio - I can see the local green bar but cannot hear other
participants.

OM version is 5.1.0 (I also tried 6.0.0) with a H2 DB as a default. The localhost_access and
openmeetings log do not contain any hints as to what went wrong here.

Happy to provide more information - just let me know.
--
This email account is monitored seven days a week.

Re: Participants video

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
If   you're on a  public  network  you need *Coturn *installed too
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools