Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2010/05/02 06:04:10 UTC

Re: Examples

Hi all,

    what is (or are) the particular and specific difference between a
SOAP serv WSDL 2.0
description and a REST serv WSDL 2.0 description that will make a parser
(or a flag
setter) distinguish between the two? Would the existance of the keyword
'soap' in the former
case be such an indisputable evidence? The ports may be?

Thanks

Re: Examples

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi Arthur - thanks for the response. I will give it a shot and let you know.

Re: Examples

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>.
Demetris,

Re: Examples