Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai <rc...@register.com> on 2004/03/10 15:48:05 UTC

[OT]JSP Debugger

1.First my apology for post this question which I have asked it already.

2.This is question reg Debugging JSP,I do understand that debugging JSP is not really required if we are really follow MVC pattern as we are not putting too much of logic in it...BUT just wanted to know that is there any JSP debugger tool/plugin available for Eclipse? we know that myeclipse works well with Tomcat as a separate container but when it comes with JBoss Tomcat bundle I could not debug JSP using the same tool.

Tnx in advance,

-Ramadoss