Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/09/14 18:50:15 UTC

ApacheCon 2003

Hi,

I'm proud and excited to tell you that it looks like there will be not
just one but two sessions about Turbine at ApacheCon!

According to the schedule posted at

http://www.apachecon.com/2003/US/html/sessions.html

we will have the three hour tutorial session about "Writing a Web
application with Turbine 2.3" on the afternoon of Sunday, 16th of
November 2003 and a talk about "What's new in the Jakarta Turbine 2.3
Web application framework" on Tuesday, 18th of November 2003
(unfortunately at the 8:30 early bird session. I definitely will need
coffee to be awake by then... ;-) ).

I'm really looking forward to meet all of you at the ApacheCon! I'd be
more than happy to have a BoF Session with you there discussing the
future development directions of Turbine.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20