Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "LUCERO,DENNIS (HP-Boise,ex1)" <de...@hp.com> on 2002/12/05 23:35:18 UTC

message-resources

Hi,

I have a jsp with the struts bean taglib defined and the following line :

<bean:message key="index.title" />

In struts-config.xml I have the following :

<message-resources parameter="MyAppResources" />

And I put MyAppResources.properties in
tomcat/webapps/applicationName/WEB-INF/classes

when I try and load the page I get the error

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

We come from the land of the ice and snow
With the midnight sun, where the hot springs glow
The hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands
Fight the horde, Sing and cry
Valhalla I am coming