Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Petia Mitovska <ne...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/03/30 10:22:32 UTC

Sending binary POST body(protobuf) via preprocessor

Hi,
I've been struggling for more than a week now to find a solution to my problem - I use Java and JSR223 to create a protobuf message that I need to send with my request. The only way to do it that I found is to create a file and then send the file with the POST. I'm not happy about this solution as I'm afraid it will affect the results and also cost a lot of memory writing/reading from disk plus I do already have the content to send ready. The question is - is there any function that will allow me to send a POST body that is not a String. What is the best way to solve this problem(without creating files)
Thanks!