Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jianlizhao <ji...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/20 16:16:17 UTC

答复: about openoffice support on SVG ?

Hi,Armin :
thanks for you  replay.

I often deal with the digital camera file, its file format is RAW format,
I would like to develop an addon in the openoffice's write , through the addon  import RAW files.

Import new pictures to openoffice's write,  the same as Svg import.

I see you develop SVG, no change openoffice's file format, and to maintain the compatibility of the before and after, this realization of the idea of ​​a good.

I work on the C++ program development in Windows platform about 10 years, but not familiar with the openoffice extension development. Therefore, I need your help.

Can you give me an addon examples code that the following functions

1) Click on the menu, display a dialog box, a text input box and a button in the dialog box
2) Click the button on the dialog box , display let users to select the RAW format files.

In this way, I only  consider the  program  procedure, rather than familiar with the addon framework.

     Look forward to your reply.
                                  Best Regards!

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

jianlizhao schrieb:
> Hi,Armin : thanks for you  replay.
>
> I often deal with the digital camera file, its file format is RAW
> format, I would like to develop an addon in the openoffice's write ,
> through the addon  import RAW files.
>
> Import new pictures to openoffice's write,  the same as Svg import.
>
> I see you develop SVG, no change openoffice's file format, and to
> maintain the compatibility of the before and after, this realization
> of the idea of ​​a good.
>
> I work on the C++ program development in Windows platform about 10
> years, but not familiar with the openoffice extension development.
> Therefore, I need your help.
>
> Can you give me an addon examples code that the following functions

If you will work on extensions, you should download and install the
Software Development Kit (SDK). Or have you already done it?
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

The SDK provides you with the Developer Guide, the API and other
references and some examples.

Kind regards
Regina