Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com> on 2008/05/10 02:05:55 UTC

Expect a series of small patches this weekend.

Highlights include:

- Moving the rest of the common stuff from "gadgets" to "common". This will
include GadgetToken (and it'll be renamed to SecurityToken), and basic HTTP
fetching. OAuth and Signed fetching will stay in gadgets for now. The rest
of the oauth code can possibly move to common, but Dirk wrote it to be
fairly dependent on other gadgets stuff. I'll leave it in gadgets for now
unless we determine that more of the code can be re-used for the needs of
the RESTful API. Pretty much everything under gadgets.util will be moving.

- Cleaning up a bunch of http fetcher related stuff

- Cleaning up dead code in several places that has never been used, and
probably never will be.

- Breaking down guice modules into smaller pieces. The goal here is ideally
one guice module per package, other than util of course.

All told, I expect something in the neighborhood of  10 different patches.

Additionally, I'll be patching in several pending patches from JIRA.

~Kevin