Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Ageeb <mi...@acm.org> on 2005/12/07 09:47:42 UTC

Component Creation Listener

Hello I got a problem with duplicate IDs somewhere in my code and I cannot
find it. (actually it is associated with DataScroller)
How can I detect the duplicate ID?
Is there some way (or workaround) to create a Component Creation Listener so
I can monitor the creation of the components !!
--
Michael Ageeb Fakhry
To know more about Egypt visit http://eternalegypt.org

Date format & internationalization

Posted by Nicola Benaglia <ni...@idra-spa.it>.
Hi !
I'd like to show dates in European format  dd-mm-yyyy by default. But
with en_US locale I'd like to show the american format date  yyyy-mm-dd.
Is there a tag to adapt the date or do I have to code it inside the bean ?

bye,
Nico
---

Questa mail ed eventuali suoi allegati sono strettamente confidenziali. Se
ricevete per errore questa mail, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di cancellarla
immediatamente e di segnalare l'errore a chi ve l'ha spedita. Se Voi non siete
il reale destinatario di questa mail non siete autorizzati alla copia, alla
distribuzione e alla stampa di essa ne tantomeno ad una eventuale modifica
dei contenuti.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and
immediately notify the sender. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
copying, publication, printing or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration.

Re: Component Creation Listener

Posted by Travis Reeder <tr...@gmail.com>.
I ran into this problem too, and it seemed to disappear when I removed the
binding attribute.
Duplicate id : scroll_1:first.  Child could not be addedPaul, have you
confirmed that your patch has been applied?  It looks like the bug is
closed, but I'm still having the problem.

Travis

Posted by Paul Klaer <pk...@infeurope.lu>.

Posted by Michael Ageeb <mi...@acm.org>.

Posted by Paul Klaer <pk...@infeurope.lu>.